Wednesday, September 30, 2015

simon says stamp/anything goes-just for you

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!

wed-newchallenge-header

Welcome to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.....I luv Wednesdays....teeehehehe...especially an anything goes week. YEP, this weeks challenge is A/G...whoop, whoop. The design team are using products from clearly besotted. 

Don't forget every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...woohoo...definitely worth playing for!

50dollar_voucher_600px

If you know me at all, you know I adore hearts; I truly love, love! I can use hearts all year long for any occasion, I know this seems as a Valentines card, but it is just an everyday card for me. I have used a embossing folder for the black card base, luv the distressed look of it. I then used the super sweet clearly besotted stamp set called mini love hearts....sweeeet! I added some red and white bakers twine and the darlin sentiment from the clearly besotted set, sweet little sentiments. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!

cas(e) this sketch: sketch/cts142

click on IG icon to follow ME!
 use #ssswchallenge on IG
Simon Says Stamp

Let's Go Shopping!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


13 comments:

  1. Stunning card Teresa :-) the pink hearts on the black background looks fabulous! LOVE it :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card...the hearts are soo cuteee!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty POP of color against the black cardstock! Love it! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Teresa, a fabulous embossed background and such pretty hearts and super details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearts, too - they really pop against that black background, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Teresa! Such a great design!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! It's so cute with those hearts! I can't wait to play along with the challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the patterned hearts--great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the contrast on your card, Teresa!
    Hugs!
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*