Saturday, November 28, 2015

you are totes adorbs


I have created this super simple cas card using the adorable sets from right at home...I totally luv Nicole's sets, check them out here! The sweet simple sentiment set is so very cute and I sooo luv this sentiment, "totes adorbs"....eeeccckkkk, so fun! I also used the happy mail set for the cuuuute flowers. A simple but adorable card. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

just add ink: colors/jai290


click on IG icon to follow ME!

if you would like to receive snail mail from me from time to time, sign up for my postable, click here!





7 comments:

  1. This card is totes adorbs :) The little flowers are gorgeous and your arrangement of sequins is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet, fresh take on the sketch. I love the soft flowers with the sprinkling of sequins and bling. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute Teresa! Love how gentle the colours are and I the scattering of sequins is delightful. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa thanks for sharing this sweet and adorbs card with us at Just Add Ink for our colour challenge. A great way to showcase that simple and clean can look fantastic.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Teresa! Lovely CAS and really pops! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beautiful, soft and cleanly designed card! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always so lovely to see you at Just Add Ink Teresa!! You've used the colours perfectly and I absolutely love that sentiment. Brilliant card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*