Saturday, December 12, 2015

merry christmas


A super simple card using the simon says stamp card kit, the card kits make it soooo super duper easy to create several cards at one time. I have only added a piece of washi and the twine to complete this card, the adorable stars are in the sticker set.....total luv! Hope you are filled with holiday cheer as we move closer to christmas day! Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

come and get it challenge: anything christmas goes
freshly made sketches: sketch/fm216
just add ink: photo/jai292
pile it on christmas: anything goes



click on IG icon to follow ME!

if you would like to receive snail mail from me from time to time, sign up for my postable, click here!



10 comments:

  1. Very nice card. It's great that you added your special touch to the card. The tape and twine look great with it. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Teresa! Love the soft colors and those fabulous images! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting this months it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Teresa. The colours and design are a fab mix...love it! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Teresa! I have that paper pack & you've inspired me to use it! It'd be great to get a head start on next year's cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Teresa! I love the sweet images and your gold touches are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the elements on your card. I really like your little bow and peg by the sentiment. Lovely touch. Chantel JAI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable, Teresa. So many lovely little details in a very sweet scene. Love it! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how lovely! The scattering of stars is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*