Monday, February 22, 2016

mojo monday/mojo436-have a happy day


good morning friends, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was super fast, had to work Saturday and that always makes for a fast weekend. I have used tim holtz distress inks to hand paint my flowers using a paint brush....YES, you read it correct, that was my first attempt to free style painting flowers...not perfect but so, so. You should give it a try, it was fun and the choice of flowers are endless...go for it! I used the Verve sentiment from the set be blessed. I was inspired by the gorgeous flower image at inspired by over on Lesley's blog..check it out. Be sure to check out the rest of the mojo makers blogs, the team is so inspiring! Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine, kindness!

inspired by: image/#2
mojo monday: sketch/mojo436



3 comments:

  1. Teresa, your handpainted flowers are lovely!! The little touch of glitter is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock the freehand posies! Great CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa - I think you did AMAZING with your hand painting!!!

    I honestly don't think anything does as nice as real watercolor - stamps are fabulous, but freestyle is brave and daring - and caring as you put your all into it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*