Sunday, February 14, 2016

sunday stamps-love


hello peeps, it is time for another sunday stamps challenge; I hope you are playing along with us...we have great challenges and an amazing design team that rocks! this weeks challenge is a sketch, so fun! I have used the awesome stamp set from concord & 9th called sophisticated script...this stamp set is sooo fun, not to mention gorgeous! i have watercolored the heart and added some twine ribbon, super CAS for me today. Add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine, kindness!

sunday stamps: sketch/ss120

Angel Johns
Amy Koenders
Annette Elliott
Claire Broadwater
Holly Endress
Katie Brooks
Leena Girsa
Lisa Johansen
Monika Reeck
Shannon Jaramillo
Teresa Kline:ME


click on IG icon to follow ME!

5 comments:

  1. Teresa, what a warm and cozy card!! I love it!! And that stamp set...I've heard lots of chatter about it, it looks so pretty on your card! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Heart in the midle of your card
    clever way to use the sketch
    and that LOVE sentiment is really pretty
    graet DT card Teammate
    see you soon on my DT card :)
    big hugs
    Monika (Teammate at SS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love your graphic designs! So expressive and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your watercolored heart, and the non-traditional colors. Very pretty, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and papers you used, Teresa! The watercoloring on the heart looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*