Saturday, February 25, 2017

ur amazing


I have played along with a couple of challenges, using stamps and die from the stamp market...luv this sweet little company! I have created the fun background using the sentiments from the new stamp set ur amazing set. I used the heart die set for the heart shape and then used several altenew inks to create the background for the circle sentiment. I am luvin my new altenew inks too! I luv the sketch from crazy 4 challenges, hope you have time this weekend to play along with a few of your favorite challenges too!

words with meaning - do something today that your future self will thank you for.

card concept: inspiration/#67
crazy 4 challenges: sketch/c4c373





2 comments:

  1. Teresa, love this shabby chic CAS card! Your hand stamped background is perfect with the heart accent and sentiment- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept! We are looking forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery again soon- hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gorgeous card! The color combination is a winner! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept this week!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*