Monday, March 27, 2017

mojo monday/mojo490-LOVE



hello and welcome to my take on this weeks mojo monday sketch. I have used a deep blue journaling card and paired it with a lime green watercolored background. I adore this color combo! I added some lime twine, a white crocheted flower and a few enamel dots. Super simple, but sweet cas card. I hope you have a great start to your week and have time to play with this weeks mojo monday sketch.

words with meaning - God often uses our deepest pain, as the launching pad of our greatest calling.

mojo monday: sketch/mojo490


4 comments:

  1. Love your sweet CAS card. The crochet flower is a cute addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple feel of this card - clean, but interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Great colors & papers; love the placement of your embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love seeing what you have been up to. This design is a good one. I love the idea of using journal cards, but didn't quite know what to do with them. Now, after seeing your card, I know. Thank you for posting this.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*