Sunday, June 11, 2017

I must have flowers always & always


I had to play along with this weeks fusion challenge....so adore the colors; grey, aqua, and peach...that was the bases for my card. I have used the super cute flower set from reverse confetti bloom n' buds. I watercolored the background piece and then stamped and die cut the flowers and arranged them to my card. The sweet flower sentiment sticker is from dear lizzy. Of course I had to add some bakers twine and simon says stamp clear sequins. I hope you have a wonderful week.

words with meaning - wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.

fusion: sketch and photo


4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful, Teresa! Every detail is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*