Thursday, May 3, 2018

inspired by - make a wish


hello and happy day, it is time for the inspired by challenge for the week and it is fun! We are using products from SRM stickers and they have so graciously provided us with stickers to use. All of the elements of my card except for the balloons are stickers, so fun; huh? I was inspired by the adorable colors and the balloons and party feel. I watercolored the balloons and then added a little stickles, everything else is stickers...I luv how it turned out. Be sure to stop by SRM and see what you can pick up for yourself *grin*. Be sure to check out the rest of the teams blogs and play along with us!

words with meaning - be humble, be teachable, and always keep learning.

inspired by: unicorn dreams/#18



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*